WHAT DO YOU WANT 2021 TO BE FOR YOU?
It’s been another banner month of big lows and highs:
– Days on the Market: Homes were going under contract at a speedy
– Active Listings: November was our lowest month of inventory since
December of 2017.
– Avg. Sales Price: Record-high closing prices for both single-family
homes ($615,766) and attached condos/townhomes ($549,756).
With so much appreciation, far fewer homeowners will be worrying about
going into forbearance. If you haven’t considered refinancing, now is
the time with our historically low rates!
When the dust settles for 2020, our stats will show it’s been an
unexpectedly stellar year for real estate. Living in the right home
was one of our most significant needs during the pandemic.
So how about you? As you reflect on the upcoming year, no doubt it
will be different from 2020 (hopefully in many wonderful ways).
Do you want:
– A bigger home in the suburbs.
– To move closer to family.
– To invest in a rental for additional income.
– To pay off debt and live a simpler lifestyle.
Then let’s start chatting now. We want to help you design a plan that meets your needs (soulfully and financially). Taking advantage of these low-interest rates and our massive pool of eager buyers, we may be able to get you into the home of your dreams (or closer to your goal).
Please reach out with any real estate questions: